Kinco vector control VFD (frequency inverter) integrates the characteristics of compact design, easy operation, and effective cost, including CV100 ,CV20 Series, SV100 Series and FV100 Series. The functions such as unique over current, stall and torque protection make Kinco VFD work smoothly and safely.
CV100 Series small size VFD, W*H*D as 85*142*127 (0.2-0.75KW) / 101*152*127 (0.75-2.20KW)
● Power of available motors ranges from 0.2KW to 2.2KW.
● Rated Voltage/Frequency:1PH / 3PH AC 220V, 50 / 60Hz; 3PH 380V, 50/60Hz
● Control Method: Vector control without PG, V/F control
● 0Hz~300Hz (0Hz~1000Hz custom)
Kinco CV20 VFD
Output frequency 0-300Hz
V/F control, V/F curve, carrier frequency 6kHz
Automatic torque boost and automatic slip compensation
Modbus inside, RS485 baud rate up to 19200bps
SV100 Series: with two control methods: vector loop and V/F.
● Rated Voltage/Frequency:3PH AC 380~ 440V, 50 / 60Hz
● Control Method: Vector control and V/F control
● Output Frequency Range:0~300.0 Hz
● Frequency Accuracy: Digital setting: Max frequency * ±0.01％, Analog setting: Max. frequency *±0.2％
FV100 Series: with three control methods: closed vector loop, open vector loop and V/F.
Closed loop, open loop vector control and V/F control
Unique flow, stall, maximum output torque limit and other protective functions
IP20, more suitable for harsh occasions
0.4kw~1000kw, RS485 port, optional CAN
Kinco customized VFD